May 17, 2009

Paihia (pie-here)

On the road again. Do you see Samuel's look. This is our ever present trouble, and it is rubbing off on William. I read that life with boys Samuel's age can be an emotional roller coaster.
The sign on this overpass says Leighton Works. I believe it's a construction company, and that they are building a bridge.
My Man William.
All they need are rocks and water. A visit to some area gardens.
It is 7:30. We have had our dinner and are looking for something to watch on the tube. Samuel is preparing a snack platter. So far it has chocolate, and I don't know what else, but chocolate is a great start. We had a TALK with the boys tonight about their natural propensity to fight. They have spent an unnatural amount of time in time-out, and it doesn't seem to be working. Samuel just walked past and told me, "Don't write that!" So I said, "Well, if you don't want me to write it, don't do it." I think we might re-route the children's flights to the grandparents so that Leighton and I can have a chance to breath before getting back to day-to-day. We know it's going to be alright, "this too shall pass", but in the mean while parenting is painful. Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment